Shipping & Returns
How long will you take to deliver my order?
Your order will be processed within 2 working days from receipt of order. Once dispatched, you will receive an email notification with a registration number that helps you track your parcel.
At present we can only offer a FREE SHIPPING option. This option utilises the ePacket or Registered Post shipping type which is trackable. The lead time for delivery is 10 to 20 working days from the parcel dispatch, depending on the shipping destination. We are in the process of introducing an Express Shipping option in the near future but it is not currently available.
Our logistics partners love BeVirgin and are committed to working fast, but they cannot control how fast the local services work. In most cases, everything goes very smooth. However, if there is any delay in local delivery, or if the local postal service has not re-registered the parcel for tracking, write to us anytime at email@example.com and we will help you until you have received your order.
How can I track my order?
You will be able to track your order status at anytime. Once your order has dispatched, you will receive a shipment notification which will include a link to a parcel tracking website. Just click on the link, and you will be able to track all the details of your BeVirgin’s journey to your home. In case the local postal service has not re-registered your parcel so we can keep tracking it within your country, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help track it down for you. We are committed to helping you until you receive your order.
How will I receive my order?
We are using an established global parcel post company that delivers your parcels via your local postal service; it will arrive in your letter box depending on size of order. The package will be discreetly labelled only showing your name and ship to address details.
How are the products packaged?
Our products are discreetly packaged in plain boxes. There is no BeVirgin logo on the outside of the package. Inside the package, our product is safely packaged in a consumer unit box that has been tested for stability.
If I am not satisfied with my purchase, can I return it?
If you are not entirely satisfied with your BeVirgin, you can return it within 14 days of purchase.
Vibrators and Lubricants
- If the product is unopened, full refunds will be credited in the same form as they were paid after the product has been shipped back to us. Please note that shipping charges will not be refunded.
- If the product is opened, we do not accept the product back for hygienic purpose and we will give you a personalised 30% off coupon code for your next order!
Only products bought at virginitynow.com can be returned to virginitynow.com. If you are dissatisfied with an item you purchased elsewhere, please return it to the place where you bought it.
Defective items can be returned within 1 year for a refund or replacement.
Shipping charges will only be refunded in cases the item is defective or the return was caused by our mishandling.
To return a product to BeVirgin:
- You must obtain pre-authorization from our customer service. that will provide you with a return form.
- To get a return form, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
Please provide your proof of purchase.
- Once you have your return form, repack the product in shipping packaging and include your completed return form SEPARATE from your defective item, and make sure you include your full shipping address.